The Parents Association was created with the intention to make your student's education a family experience!
To provide parents with the opportunity to become an active part of the university community by direct involvement in events, forums and activities designed to enhance the success and growth of our students. In carrying out this mission, the Parents Association:
- Works together with university personnel to provide information to parents about the university through an online newsletter, a parents' network and support group, and at various outreach and orientation events;
- Advises university administration of parent needs and concerns;
- Promotes the advancement of services to students by assisting with special projects and external development of resources to help meet the needs of our students.
- Stay informed through our Facebook wall and the Parents Association Blog, a parent-oriented online newsletter.
- Invitations to association-sponsored events and programs where you will meet and have the opportunity to interact with university administrators, staff and other parents.
- A direct connection to the university through the Parents Hotline; available during business hours to answer questions or provide needed assistance.
- Opportunities to become involved in planning groups and the Parents Association Advisory Board.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you actively support programs and services which directly benefit Fresno State students!
- The Parents Association puts out a monthly newsletter during the academic year to help families stay informed. Download the monthly newsletter and sign up to be on the mailing list to get it emailed to you directly.
Monthly Bulldog Family Insights video:
- The Parents Association student assistants will be putting together a monthly series
of videos to talk about some support services they find useful. Check out their first
video on Youtube. Just click the link below.
- Consider filling out this short survey to help us improve our services and programs for families.